Tim van Bree started its career at PwC during 2007 as tax compliance specialist. In addition, Tim successfully obtained its Master of Science Degree Fiscal Economics at the University of Amsterdam.
During his career Tim specialized in tax reporting (both Audit of Tax and Tax Accounting) and the preparation and managing of complex (stand alone and fiscal unity) Dutch corporate income tax returns for (inter)national operating companies. Tim had a focus at PwC on Private Equity, Oil & Gas and listed clients. Tim has assisted also clients (abroad) with their tax compliance requirements.
In 2018, Tim joined Advance Tax Compliance to strengthen the team. Tim is, amongst others, responsible for:
- The preparation and/or review of complex (fiscal unity) corporate income tax returns of various (inter)national operating clients;
- Global Tax Reporting services for (inter)national operating clients, including the implementation of Global Tax Reporting software;
- Interim services as Tax Compliance/Reporting Specialist;
- Tax Compliance review services for various (inter)national operating clients (including process review);
- Providing training in the field of Dutch corporate income tax law;
- Providing support in relation to the so-called becon-extension for Dutch corporate income tax returns;
- Implementation services for various ONESOURCE solutions as Certified Implementation Partner of Thomson Reuters;
- NL support activities / new release testing / development and training for Thomson Reuters Direct Tax Compliance products (e.g. ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Netherlands).