Rob Koster started his fiscal career in 1983 in the general tax practice of Ernst & Young Rotterdam and continued his fiscal carreer in the international tax compliances of PWC (1992), Ernst & Young The Hague (1995) and Deloitte Rotterdam (2000).
During this period, Rob acquired extensive experience in the general and international corporate tax practices where he had the executive responsibility for complex (fiscal unity) corporate income tax returns of (inter)national operating companies.
In July 2007, Rob incorporated together with Stef Merks Advance Tax Compliance. Rob is/ has been, amongst others, responsible for:
- the corporate income tax compliance services for the Proctor and Gamble Netherlands Group;
- interim services in the field of corporate tax compliance for Rabobank Nederland;
- interim services as head of tax compliance at Heerema Marine Contractors;
- interim services as Tax Compliance Officer at ProLogis;
- NL support activities / release testing and development for the Thomson Reuters Direct Tax Compliance products (e.g. ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Netherlands; formerly known as Abacus).