Tim van Bree started its career at PwC during 2017 as tax compliance specialist. In addition, Tim successfully obtained its Master of Science Degree Fiscal Economics at the University of Amsterdam.
During his career Tim specialized in tax reporting (both Audit of Tax and Tax Accounting) and the preparation and managing of complex (stand alone and fiscal unity) Dutch corporate income tax returns for (inter)national operating companies. Tim had a focus at PwC on Private Equity, Oil & Gas and listed clients. Tim has assisted also clients (abroad) with their tax compliance requirements.
In 2018, Tim joined Advance Tax Compliance to strengthen the team. Tim is, amongst others, responsible for:
- The preparation of complex (fiscal unity) corporate income tax returns of various international operating clients;
- Global Tax Reporting Services for international operating clients;
- Development of the tax technology platform of Advance Tax Solutions;
- Design and implementation of Global Compliance Management Solutions;
- Implementation of the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE solutions;
- Global Tax Reporting Solution developed by Advance Tax Solutions;
- Development, design and implementation of a flexible, enterprise specific Country-by-Country-reporting and analysis solution;
- NL support activities / new release testing / development and training for Thomson Reuters Direct Tax Compliance products (e.g. ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Netherlands).