Shahram started his fiscal career at Deloitte Rotterdam’s Tax Compliance Center in 2005.
After acquiring valuable experience at Deloitte, Shahram pusued his career at Sara Lee International (and subsequently DE Master Blenders 1753) as Tax Compliance Manager in 2008. During this period, Shahram specialized in the global, enterprise wide tax compliance and tax reporting processes.
In 2014, Shahram joined Advance Tax Compliance to further strengthen our team. Shahram has been, amongst others, responsible for:
- the preparation of complex (fiscal unity) corporate income tax returns of various international operating clients;
- global tax reporting services for international operating clients;
- analysis, reclaim and process improvement of the global withholding tax processes of multinationals;
- development, design and implementation of an enterprise specific Global Cash Tax Forecasting solution;
- NL support activities/ new release testing and the development for Thomson Reuters Direct Tax Compliance solution (ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Netherlands; formerly known as Abacus).