Mark started his fiscal career at the Tax Compliance Center of Deloitte Rotterdam in 2002. His exceeding skills gave him the opportunity to perform the most complex corporate income tax returns already at an early stage of his career. During this period, Mark specialized in both the corporate income tax and the tax automation side of tax reporting.
In 2008, Mark joined Advance Tax Compliance to further strengthen our team. Mark became one of the partners at Advance Tax Compliance in 2010.
Mark has been, amongst others, responsible for:
- interim services as Tax Compliance Officer at Koninklijke KPN N.V.;
- the preparation of complex (fiscal unity) corporate income tax returns of various international operating clients;
- development of the technology platform of Advance Tax Solutions;
- Global Tax Reporting Solution developed by Advance Tax Solutions;
- implementation of the ThomsonReuters ONESOURCE solutions;
- design and implementation of global compliance management solutions;
- NL support activities/ new release testing and the development for Thomson Reuters Direct Tax Compliance solution (ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Netherlands; formerly known as Abacus).