Jeroen Coret started his fiscal career at the Tax Compliance Center of Deloitte Amsterdam in 2005.
During this period, Jeroen specialized in the technical side of tax compliance. Furthermore, he was responsible for the migration of tax compliance processes to India and the implementation of technical tax compliance solutions for clients.
In 2015, Jeroen joined Advance Tax Compliance to further strengthen our team. Jeroen has been, amongst others, responsible for:
- interim corporate tax compliance services at Koninklijke KPN N.V.;
- the preparation of complex (fiscal unity) corporate income tax returns of various international operating clients;
- Dutch corporate income tax training sessions at client offices;
- ThomsonReuters ONESOURCE implementer;
- design and implementation of global compliance management solutions;
- development and maintenance of the technology platform of Advance Tax Solutions;
- analysis, reclaim and process improvement of the global withholding tax processes of multinationals;
- NL support activities/ new release testing and the development for Thomson Reuters Direct Tax Compliance solution (ONESOURCE Corporate Tax Netherlands; formerly known as Abacus).